cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Interior Elevation Marker Errors

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been using ArchiCAD for three years now and I keep running into problems. My most current problem is using the interior elevation tool in a project. When my company is working on a project things change walls move and sometimes someone Marquee's the plan and gets one of the corners of the interior elevation boundary . This then shifts all the interior elevations.

When I try to marquee the boundary box back to its correct position or to at least a rectangle the interior elevations do not readjust for the new boundary.

When I then try, on the previous steps boundary box, to offset the edge of the boundary box it creates multiple new interior elevations within the boundary box.

When I try to move a corner, of the untouched boundary box, it creates multiple new interior elevations inside the boundary box.

This has now happened on two jobs and I would rather not spend the time to re-detail/note/dimension the interior elevations if there is a way to correct this problem.
0 REPLIES 0