Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Layer Intersection Priority not "sticky"

Anonymous
Not applicable
G'day fellow ArchiCAD-ers,
A search of the forum didn't reveal this problem, but I (selfishly) hope it isn't just me ...:

Setting intersection priorities for (#2) demolished walls & 3D operators (#3) etc last for as long as I remain in the particular layer combo. When I go from (say) "New & Existing" to "Existing & Demo", the priority settings are lost & do not reappear when I return to the layer I was in when I set them.

Anyone else have/(hopefully)had this?
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
__archiben
Booster
they should get saved with the layer combination. are you sure you're changing them for the layer combination you're working on?

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Anonymous
Not applicable
~/archiben wrote:
they should get saved with the layer combination. are you sure you're changing them for the layer combination you're working on?
As Ben asked, after changing the intersection priorities for the layer combination layers, did you click the Update button at the bottom of the list of layer combinations? It's one of those things I always have to pause to remember to do

Woody
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou.
What is life but to have friends point out how silly one is.
Commonsense is definitely a misnomer...but at least my computer was plugged in & switched on even if my brain wasn't....why is my screen so dark....
__archiben
Booster
Rick wrote:
...but at least my computer was plugged in & switched on even if my brain wasn't....why is my screen so dark....
glad to have made you feel silly! feel free to return the compliment whenever you wish . . .

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup