cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

MS-Word Document Problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have several MS-Word documents that contain bulleted and/or numbered lists. When I import the documents into PlotMaker, they look fine. However, when I print the layout, PlotMaker discards all of the first level of numbers. It keeps all the numbers/letters from all other levels, but I can't get it to keep the first level. This has happened on two different projects by two different users. Any ideas?
1 REPLY 1
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
I have had MANY OLE problems similar to yours... Look great on the screen, but plotting is a different story. Many times it looses FONT info, sometimes it would ENLARGE the text (to 200pt+) or shrink it..

But I have been in the process of converting everything to EXCEL which I have yet to have a problem with! My contention has always been that GS needs to buy one of those rinky dink little spreadsheet programs in BURN it into ArchiCAD... I like spreadsheet over WordProcess to eventually be able to use simple math (like SUM or ADD)....

Jay wrote:
I have several MS-Word documents that contain bulleted and/or numbered lists. When I import the documents into PlotMaker, they look fine. However, when I print the layout, PlotMaker discards all of the first level of numbers. It keeps all the numbers/letters from all other levels, but I can't get it to keep the first level. This has happened on two different projects by two different users. Any ideas?
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop