Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Slabs in elevations not showing lines

cocoloco
Expert

hi! I have problem with custom cabinetry/carpentry that I have to build by slabs as nothing in library fits... When I put them next to each other SOME of them hide its own side lines In elevations, while some don't. I don't get this! and then when I want to hide the lines specifically somewhere else I can't.

Yes I can add the lines manually, but why would I when I am already placing my time into modeling...

Note aside: is there some tool that may be better to model these wall finishes/carpentry details like in photos below? Something that I can set up look and custom size considering irregular walls, so it is still evenly scaled?

Now it is built in slab but its still not looking as it suppose to... I tried to create a custom fill but it just position it horribly and isn't usable.... I wonder how other of you handle custom wall finishes and carpentry? Did archicad even consider something like this for interior designers? 

PHOTO A: line in GREEN is where suppose to be a line...yes the slabs are evenly next to each other... 

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 8.14.44 AM.png

PHOTO B: All good here, same room , different wall....no slab lines missing... WHYYYY!!! 

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 8.15.39 AM.png

Thank you! 

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon 14 Sonoma

MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)
0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author