cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Why would Layout update to wrong Viewmap?

Anonymous
Not applicable
My layout displays properly, but when I check it on the Viewmap, it displays the wrong layout. This is happening with Floor Plan showing up where the Finish Plan is supposed to be. This is happening for several other drawings also. What causes this to happen, it used to display properly? I also clicked for it to be updated and this did not fix this.
I opened view settings and found that I had to change view back to finish plan to get this corrected.
1 REPLY 1
Chazz
Enthusiast
Views can be delicate things. Did you assign a NAMED Layer Set to the view in the first place? If not, you have no hope. CUSTOM is thine enemy. Did you change the name of that layer set? Most frustratingly, changing the name of a layer set breaks the view.

Sometimes, particularly with section/elevations, views just...... break and need to be reestablished. It is not for us to know why.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current