cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

ZONE Fill Colour does not show in Master file

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I have an apartment with Zone coloured (yellow) as picture attached. When I saved as a MOD and brought into a master file, the Yellow colour of the Zone does not show anymore although the Zone is fine. I checked the Vectorial Hatching. Other Fills are still fine.

Does any body know what's missing?

Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
The Graphic Overrides control whether the zones fills are solid or transparent.
You are probably using a different GO in the master file or the rules are not set up the same.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
runxel
Legend
Barry wrote:
The Graphic Overrides control whether the zones fills are solid or transparent.
You are probably using a different GO in the master file or the rules are not set up the same.
Which would mean his signature is outdated (AC18/19)
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text | My List of AC shortcomings & bugs | I Will Piledrive You If You Mention AI Again |

POSIWID – The Purpose Of a System Is What It Does /// «Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Anonymous
Not applicable
Another reason could be: Different attributes with same index number in each file.
Hotlinked modules can become a nightmare if you don't regularly check attributes.
Hope that helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Thanks for all your replies.

I worked it out. There are a floor slab and another overall zone sit on top of it. I shuffled the order and it worked.

Thanks again