cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

keynotes

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am new to 8.1 and have started using key notes on my construction drawings. i am wondering what may be the best way to present this in AC. i have been using the label tool, but things have been odd with it, for example [i use the cirlcle symbol w/ numbers inside starting at 01.......]:

1. when i label something the circled number automatically is attached to the arrow point. when i select this, open the "label default setting" window, and do nothing, just hit OK and close window, the cirlced number goes to the leading end of the arrow where i originally wanted it. why??

2. i have a row of circled numbered [with no leading lines/arrows] key notes at bottom of plan which i have written notes off to the side to reference what the key notes mean on the plan. i have centered the text block on circle. periodically the circle becomes offset from note [meaning that it drops so the top of circle is in line with the center point of the text block] i select all these circles, open the "label default setting" window, and do nothing just hit OK and close window, the circled numbers default to the centerline of text again. why??

is there a way for this system to be more stable? or is there another way to use the keynote concept that i am missing?

by the way, i did notice a keynote indicator label in the "object-signs81" folder, but i had difficulty in manipulating the size of hexagon.
0 REPLIES 0