Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

layer sets do not match

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm noticing that in plotmaker the drawing info does not show the correct layer set, even though the correct layers are showing. Not really a bug, just incorrect information.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here's another Plotmaker story.

Just opened PM, said to Update All Drawings, while it was doing that ( I always wait a short time or sometimes AC doesn't open in background) I went to my desktop to check something out, went back to AC (all fine) then to PM window, and all that showed on screen was the navigator, tools and co-ords palettes. Even double-clicking on different layouts didn't bring up the display. Wierd.
Maybe it just didn't like the music I was playing (Pixies).
Closed PM and opened again. All is o.k.

Back to work now.
__archiben
Booster
s2art wrote:
... went back to AC (all fine) then to PM window, and all that showed on screen was the navigator, tools and co-ords palettes. Even double-clicking on different layouts didn't bring up the display. Wierd.
try using a mac for a few hours. archiCAD and exposé really don't get along too well. in fact archiCAD and OSX aren't especially good friends either . . .

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup