Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.

GetExportedFuncAddrs error after convert to VS2010

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now I converted my ArchiCAD Add-on project from VS2008 to VS2010, some error was fixed by me. But Only this error that I cannot fix it
Error	1	error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol GetExportedFuncAddrs	C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\API Development Kit 15.2702\Examples\ABC\LINK	ABC
Error	2	error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol SetImportedFuncAddrs	C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\API Development Kit 15.2702\Examples\ABC\LINK	ABC
Error	3	error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals	C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\API Development Kit 15.2702\Examples\ABC\Debug\ABC.lib	ABC

And when I check into my project, it was changed from
/export:GetExportedFuncAddrs,%@1 /export:SetImportedFuncAddrs,@2  
to
/export:GetExportedFuncAddrs,%401 /export:SetImportedFuncAddrs,%402  

Can anyone tell me how to fix this error, because now I cannot continue work.
Thank you so much.
2 REPLIES 2
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
hikaroute wrote:
Now I converted my ArchiCAD Add-on project from VS2008 to VS2010, some error was fixed by me. But Only this error that I cannot fix it. Can anyone tell me how to fix this error, because now I cannot continue work.
You can fix the problem by using VS2005. The API documentation states that this is a requirement. I'm not saying it's impossible to use another version, but expect to have many more problems than this (potentially serious runtime problems).
Ralph Wessel BArch
Software Engineer Speckle Systems
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ralph wrote:
hikaroute wrote:
Now I converted my ArchiCAD Add-on project from VS2008 to VS2010, some error was fixed by me. But Only this error that I cannot fix it. Can anyone tell me how to fix this error, because now I cannot continue work.
You can fix the problem by using VS2005. The API documentation states that this is a requirement. I'm not saying it's impossible to use another version, but expect to have many more problems than this (potentially serious runtime problems).
Last time, I can build my project with VS2008 and it works great. But today I need to build the same project with VS2010 because my company need to change the version for all computer.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!