Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Graphisoft doesn't understand USA market - need for engineers

Eric Milberger
Advocate

I think the US is misunderstood.  Graphisoft.  You guys need to understand if we choose your product, we are at your mercy to compete in the world or Revit.

And we need more participants and more Engineers.  From what I can tell is there is only one structural Engineer in the US using this product.  And very few users for nonresidential.  That is what I see as we have no way to no otherwise.  For this list of improvement.  the answer should be we do all if they improve the product and NOW along with giving the software away for subscription memberships.  Give it away for a year with a required membership thereafter,  What do you have to lose but adding new users?

Give 1 year free to any University student for after they graduate.  And they must use thru the university for free while in school.

Eric Milberger, Architect | Master Planner
22 REPLIES 22

I took your advice but he had the same issue.  So far I am talking only with Autocad and Revit Engineers. That is all I can find. with some older Bentley folks

Eric had no answers either.  I am wondering if there are any that do work outside their company.  For Most architects the hire other Engineers for their work.   And there as to be more than one firm.