cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Happy Birthday Dwight

Erika Epstein
Booster
Happy Birthday Dwight,
the big 50!
Now you can legally buy your own beer!
Congratulations, and to the next 50
Erika

p.s.
Doesn't this occasion a new avatar?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
5 REPLIES 5
Dwight
Newcomer
In view of the fact that you have sent me a private message about my avatar, and now you have mentioned it publicly, why not make it a membership survey?

But remember, there are many brighter colors in the gamut that can be animated should the survey suggest a change. Things can always get worse.
Dwight Atkinson
This avatar is actually perfect for the big 50. You can see Dwight making a Roman numeral "5", followed by a zero in "Village People" form. (Remember "Y-M-C-A"? Guess you have to be 50...)

Happy birthday, Dwight. You've gotten there only a few months ahead of me.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Dwight
Newcomer
As an explanation - this avatar - thanks to Karl O. - is me doing a joke from my comedy act called "Tai Chi For The New Millennium" where I teach the audience new Tai Chi moves. I studied the branch of tai chi where the moves have preposterous, yet descriptive names: "Fair Lady Works the Shuttles," "Part The Wild Horse's Mane," and "Crane Bird Dries Its Wings." Very elegant, that last one.

I made up some new ones: "Yuppie Answers The Cell Phone," "Flight Attendant Identifies The Exits," and "Architect Explains The Concept."
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
"Dwight" wrote:
In view of the fact that you have sent me a private message about my avatar, and now you have mentioned it publicly,

Please don't shoot the messenger Dwight. Your wife, whom I had the pleasure of meeting earlier this year, contacted me DESPERATE for help.
One of your nicer in-laws caught your arm exercise routine, and, well, you've been doing them for how many months now? and .....to be honest there has been zero improvement in your upper-body physique!
Your wife has been tormented reliving the years of shame that followed when you were THROWN OUT of Canada's prestigious Royal Academy of Lumberjacks!
Please, spare her more suffering before the rest of her relatives catch the show.
Dwight
Newcomer
And you will, of course, have $30,000,000 dollars in an African bank account and you need my help to free it.

I like your wife, too.
Dwight Atkinson