Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Wishlist to reality

pr3
Booster

We all fairly recently saw some life in the Wishlist process. There was a big "spring cleanup" this year.
The Wishlist is now filled with 10 pages of wishes but all I see is "open" and "upvoted" wishes. There is not a single wish that is being "under consideration" or "on the roadmap"

The same applies to the German "Wunschliste" btw.

What exactly - if anything - is Graphisoft doing with these Wishlists?

2 REPLIES 2
Rob
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi pr3,

I can tell you that our product managers are looking into this, however since it is a quite a load of wishes it is a time consuming task. Also, they want to make sure that the clean-up wishes are considered thoroughly. It is not an easy task as it requires several people to contribute, who have their own projects / responsibilities to take care of in parallel. Admittedly it is a bit slower than I have expected but I will make sure that the process will be a steady progress and we will get through all of them.

::rk
pr3
Booster

Let me check back in a few months time to see if you start to listen to feedback from the frontlines and give at least one wish a "under consideration".

I set a kind low bar here.