Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024

AC28: Non-conflict but rather - Which list for Global Library:

iggiv
Enthusiast

After almost 5 days, I have completed this challenge of preparing my template for the new GLOBAL LIBRARY without using any migration library,  I like the results of:

•No error reports

•No missing or duplicate library parts

•No use of migration libraries

•No migration libraries

So, I am now ready for the upgrade to AC28, and I like to make some WISH LIST for easy searching of conflict to be upgraded. Not everything was smooth as I was ready to confront but it was not too as much time as I was prepared.

I had to extract some textures from previous libraries, which I may clean out later. Whoever and unfortunately, I am unsure if there will be an upgrade for some of the used missing libraries. Therefore, I also had to extract:

•DET_library elements from AC27.gsm

•Match Line Indicator_NCS 18.gsm

•Side Wall Grille 27.gsm

If these elements become available in the final release, I will clean, upgrade, and delete them.

I would like to suggest the following WISH LIST:

MODEL VIEW OPTIONS:

There should be a tab like “MISCELLANEOUS SETTINGS FOR LIBRARY PARTS” which can handle the default values for:

•Default text around all tools

•2D representation of attributes for visible and invisible elements, including CONTOUR PEN, FILL TYPE, FILL PEN, and FILL BACKGROUND. Overwrites could handle some of this work.

SCHEDULE AND FIND SEARCH WINDOW:

•Ability to create a Schedule CRITERIA for missing library parts and missing surface attributes, similar to the criteria for missing values in classifications

•Ability to create a Schedule line in LIBRARY MANAGER for all parts that were loaded unsuccessfully, allowing you to zoom and go to the element with the conflict in 2D or 3D.

•Ability to zoom to the criteria within a search, in the same manner as the schedule “go to” function for elements selected in 2D or 3D.

0 REPLIES 0

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!