Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024

Distance guide (DG) arrowheads cannot be re-referenced to another edge or reference.

SSharma
Booster

I have been trying to use distance guides to my advantage, but unable to do so as they are not working as shown in the webinar. Main issue is the DG arrowheads are not sticking to new references when manually guided.

Distance Guide not working.gif

MacBook Pro M1 Max
macOS 14.5
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SSharma 

As a Windows user I couldn't reproduce that bug & DGs are working smoothly, if someone else with Mac system may approve it.

AC 27 INT 5060/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

I had a similar issue but it was because the walls are not perfectly parallel to each-other.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.1
macOS Sonoma (14.5)

I have checked for parallelity. Also, the dimensioning is working, so walls must be parallel. I think, there is another issue, but will check again. Thanks.

MacBook Pro M1 Max
macOS 14.5

No problem for me as a Windows user as well.

It worked as expected.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
SSharma
Booster

I have checked. If I am opening an AC27 file (made with educational version) in AC28 tech prev, then the DG is not working fine. But, if I start a project from scratch in AC28 tech prev, then it's working fine... So, may be a problem with educational projects made in earlier versions, as licensing is also an issue with them (can be opened through a workaround of opening a blank file of AC28 first).

MacBook Pro M1 Max
macOS 14.5

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!