Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024

Keynote - key, title and description can all be from different keynotes.

Barry Kelly

I have never had to use keynotes in my plans, but I thought I would have a look at them none the less.

All seems pretty straight forward, but I discovered while trying to swap one keynote with another, that you can't do this.

I believe reading other posts it is being worked on which is great.

In my attempts, it is possible to place a keynote with the key and title and description for a particular keynote - again all pretty straight forward.

But then what I do not understand, is you can edit that autotext so you can replace any of the autotext fields with any other field from any other keynote.

So, I can have the key for a roof, the title for a door and the description for a wall.

BarryKelly_1-1723445188492.png

The legend on the layout still shows the information from the key that it finds on the layout, which is logical, but it no longer matches the plan.

BarryKelly_2-1723446787365.png

That doesn't seem very logical to me.

I know the idea is that you would just have the key on the plan (no title or description), but why does it allow you to mix and match key, title and description from different keynotes?

I understand it is not reading the information from the element, but I would have thought that the key, title and description should all belong to the one keynote.

Is there ever a reason why you would want to mix information from different keynotes

Wouldn't you just chose a new keynote or if you need custom text, seeing as it is a label, you can just add custom text?

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
0 REPLIES 0

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!