Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024
SOLVED!

Point Cloud on Layout

Rafal SLEK
Advocate

Using BIMm Tool, is it possible to see Point Cloud on Layout already? After my testswith this add-on it seems to me that this limitation still exists?

Best

MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Francois_MCD
Advisor

Hi @Rafal SLEK you use the "Orthophoto" function to show the point cloud on Layouts. This will be a Pro feature (included in the Tech Preview version) and not in the Lite version after the Tech Preview is done.

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Francois_MCD
Advisor

Hi @Rafal SLEK you use the "Orthophoto" function to show the point cloud on Layouts. This will be a Pro feature (included in the Tech Preview version) and not in the Lite version after the Tech Preview is done.

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course

Many thanks for this info!
Best
Rafał

MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!