cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024

Staircase Tool

KK Kwan
Newcomer

multiple fligth.jpg

I expect more significant improvement on AC28, i wish to have staircase can be done with more than 2 flights for scissor and return staircase work in the building (High-rise) consist of high-level floor with limited space or length for landing. Up to date none of the current versions are capable to modify or set to perform as per architect design intention. 

1 REPLY 1
KK Kwan
Newcomer

Dear all,

I wish the ArchiCAD 28 can improve the staircase tool to allow flexibility for design and create scissor or return staircase not only limited with 2 flights and 1 landing. High level lobby (4500mm to 6000mm height) at any other high-rise or commercial buildings with constrain of staircase core length for better and efficient spaces design are commonly found. It will be extremely useful to have such feature to ease it up production for architects, engineers and contractors. 

Operating system used: Windows

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!