cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024

🏆 Win by sharing your Feedback! Here's how‌ 🏆

Ilona Jasenszky
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear Testers,

remember, the more you test and the more feedback you provide, the better!

We’re excited to share that we have some cool rewards for you: 

We will reward you in three different categories based on your contributions: 

• The Detective title goes to those who discover and submit the most bugs and inconsistencies in the technology preview version. 
  • The Trailblazer title recognizes testers who spend the most active time with the technology preview version. 
  • The Community Hero title celebrates the most engaged members in the Community through chats, post replies, likes, and discussion contributions. 

The top 10 testers in each of these categories will receive a specialized Graphisoft gift pack reflecting their achievements and titles. 

The overall top 5 testers will have the unique opportunity to meet and share their findings and feedback with our product managers in an exclusive online session. 

And finally, the best of the best will be rewarded with a brand-new iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil Pro! 

Let’s make this Technology Preview a success!  

Ilona Jasenszky

Manager, Release and Program Management

20 REPLIES 20
Paul King
Mentor

Thanks Barry - I could have sworn that link wasn't posted there last time I looked for it.

PAUL KING | https://www.prime.net.nz
ArchiCAD 8-27 | Twinmotion 2023
Windoze 11 PC | Intel Core i9 10900K | Nvidia Gforce RTX 3080 | 32 Gb DDR3 | 2x4K monitor extended desktop

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!