2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024

🏆 Win by sharing your Feedback! Here's how‌ 🏆

Ilona Jasenszky
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear Testers,

remember, the more you test and the more feedback you provide, the better!

We’re excited to share that we have some cool rewards for you: 

We will reward you in three different categories based on your contributions: 

• The Detective title goes to those who discover and submit the most bugs and inconsistencies in the technology preview version. 
  • The Trailblazer title recognizes testers who spend the most active time with the technology preview version. 
  • The Community Hero title celebrates the most engaged members in the Community through chats, post replies, likes, and discussion contributions. 

The top 10 testers in each of these categories will receive a specialized Graphisoft gift pack reflecting their achievements and titles. 

The overall top 5 testers will have the unique opportunity to meet and share their findings and feedback with our product managers in an exclusive online session. 

And finally, the best of the best will be rewarded with a brand-new iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil Pro! 

Let’s make this Technology Preview a success!  

Ilona Jasenszky

Manager, Release and Program Management

12 REPLIES 12
richardkrent
Newcomer

Dear Ilona, I had the event on my calendar however you did not send out the link to the event until it was 2am my time so when i tried to find the link in my mass of emails i was too late to join even though it was almost over I would have liked to see the end of the presentation. If you would please send out the link when I register I would have had it on my calendar and i could have just clicked on the link in the calendar at the time of the event instead of having to sift through my email to find it. Please send me the recording of the event if at all possible I have been using ArchiCAD for decades however I am still using version 20 which does not have a great interface with the latest rendering software so the presentations are still a bit stiff if you know what I mean. We need a better visual interface with the likes of competitive software... Thanks, Richard Krent, AIA | Managing Director , 🌎 EARTH THINK, LLC

Hi Richard,

You can access the recording via the on-demand tab

https://events.graphisoft.com/event/technology-preview-webinar/

Rory

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'll forward it to our Event Team, who are responsible for the webinar planning and technicalities

Kind regards,

Ilona

Ilona Jasenszky

kosaluca
Participant

Hi All,

The replay of the webinar doesn't seem to work. I can't decide if this is a global problem or just me? 

Thank you! 
Screenshot 2024-07-11 075039.png

I'm having the same issue.

dwyckoff
Booster

Same non-streaming issue here as well.

DWyckoff

Master of Time and Space

Whenever the wife lets me

A/C27, OSX12.7.5
Yves Datz
Newcomer

Same issue as well....

Ilona Jasenszky
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi All,

many thanks for letting us know! Let us check it and will get back to you soon

Ilona

Ilona Jasenszky

Dear All, the webinar VOD should now be working under the same link. Thanks a lot for your patience! 🙂

Ilona

Ilona Jasenszky

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!