cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

3D window is not working

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I have a problem with a 3D window in Archicad 21. It works normal at the beginning but after a while it shuts down and when I try to open it, it opens but the only thing it shows is a 2D window which is not responding.

If anyone knows what the problem might be, I would be really grateful, because it is really annoying. And I've already tried to reinstal the program.

Thank you
11 REPLIES 11
Hmooslechner wrote:
And - i know what i am talking about - as teacher on a technical highschool - i see many laptops....
I would have guessed that you seldom if ever encounter a bonafide Mobile Workstation at a high school.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Hmooslechner
Rockstar
We had working computers for about 10 Years (as environment) but "they" didnt pay enough for the teachers which kept them running and "they" didnt pay enough to get "state of art" computers. So we teachers had to take the other way and now "let the parents pay" for functioning hardware in form of laptops.

Its not the way that i would prefer, but "they" let us no choice..
AC5.5-AC27EduAut, PC-Win10, MacbookAirM1, MacbookM1Max, Win-I7+Nvidia