Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC 11 shuts down when is starting on my macbook

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm using a new MacBook, AC11 installation it's ok, but when it is starting it suddenly shuts down
Please Help!!!javascript:emoticon(':shock:')
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hard to know what to say with so little to go on.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I reinstalled many times but the problem still, so I reinstalled the MAC OS ( Leopard) but it doesnt help. I start the program, thewelcome image appears and when it dissapears the program shut down and says " The application have suddenly close "
Thankx for your help
Thomas Holm
Booster
Since almost the first thing Archicad does is check the license, I 'd guess you have such an issue. If the license is good (if you have an older license your key must be updated for your current Archicad version), check that you have the current WIBU key drivers. You can download them from Graphisoft or from www.wibu.de.

Then run Disk utilities, repair premissions. If nothing of this helps, you'll have to contact your reseller.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Erich
Contributor
andresnorberto,

You still don't give us very much to work with in your question. First, notice Matthew's and my signature. This information can be very useful in answering questions as the answer can vary depending on hardware, OS, version of AC... Please add a similar signature to your posts. This is set up in the profile.

Next, since you are using a Mac have you tried the typical Mac fixes? If not, DO SO. This means checking your permissions. If they are wrong they could be the culprit. Next try dumping and rebuilding your preference file. Again this can cause this type of problem. If you have done these things already, then tell us that too.

There are some absolutely wonderful folk on this forum, and they can be very helpful if you give them the information they need to be able to help you.
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thaxs for your help, I finally solve the problem.
For some strange reason Tthe "dwg in - out" add on was duplicated, and that was creating a trobleshoot that doesn´t allow to run to the archicad.
It´s very strange problem but now is solved. I Use the terminal to discover the problem.