Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC10 automatic shutdown

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
Since installing Archicad v10, it has started randomly shutting itself down in the midst of working, sometimes after just a few minutes sometimes after a few hours, but it always does it, and without warning.
The Autosave usually catches any changes i've made and not yet saved but it is annoying and obviously not right.

I've checked that i have enough memory space etc but theres no issue there. Anyone had similar problems?

Cheers,
Richard.

AC 10, PC IntelP4, XP Pro.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I also forgot to mention i still have AC v8.1 and also v9 still installed on the computer, in case that makes a difference.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I too have had random crashes, usually on files converted from AC9, but during basic operations such as moving text. On one file I found the Autosave to (apparently) trigger crashes.
I am having trouble installing my CadImage tools too, an issue I am waiting for feedback from them on.
Maybe a fresh, clean AC10 original file will give me better results.
Anonymous
Not applicable
My problems started with a fresh AC10 file, and through the course of yesterday the crashing seemed to happen most specifically when i had been using the 3D view window and then went back to 2D, or similar to yourself stuart when the autosave kicked in.

I've generated some bug reports after a few of the crashes and sent them to my local supplier who says he'll forward the m to Hungary so if i get any results i'll let you know.