Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD 15 Student Version Install Problem on Windows 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi There,

I cannot install ArchiCAD 15 (or 14) on my Windows 7 Professional 64 bit machine.

I have tried this on both my desktop and laptop (running the same version of windows). My friend has tried it on his desktop and it works (the only difference I can tell is that his is 32 bit and it also has service pack 1 installed).

The following occurs on extraction. I click and run as administrator (I have administrator rights). ArchiCAD set up files begin to extract into a temporary folder. The green bar goes most of the way, but before it reaches the end, a spinning wheel appears and then disappears. The temporary folder then disappears also.

I have made sure that quicktime is up to date. If it was happening on one machine that would be fine, but two is just weird. I have also tried installing the 32 bit version with the same issue.

If anyone has any idea what could be causing this, I would very much appreciate hearing it!

Thanks,

Kris.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Temporairly stop anti-virus program. Try to deinstall JAVA and then reinstall ArchiCAD (it will add JAVA itself).