Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 24 don't start

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I try to install ArchiCAD 24 many times, but it don't start... when i launch archiCAD, the windows wait cursor appear for a short time and then it deseappear and the software don't start..

my computer is a DELL Precision 7710, with an intel core i7-6820 HQ, graphic card AMD FirePro W7170M, 16 Go ram, Windows 10 - 64 bits

i've got some file on the archiCAD folder named GSReport-20200709(20-55-19)-[9684]-1-FATAL.RPT or CrashDump-20200709(20-55-20.770)-[9684-13764].dmp

i've try to reinstall many times, i've uptated my old windows 7 to windows 10, i tried to install the license manager tool independantly, but nothing works..

what can be the problem ?
11 REPLIES 11
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for the clarification. I will send you some instructions via Private Message to collect some more data for the investigation, as it requires some specific information about your system.

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Solution
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear all,

Thanks to Nick's help, we found that the culprit causing Archicad to freeze on his machine was the printer driver. A Preference Cleaning and reinstall of the printer's driver helped with the issue.

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT