Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 24 intermitten crashing

ericw
Contributor

Dear Archicad guru

I am a total noob and hope anyone can advice. 

Recently, I experienced my A24 keeps crashing for no reason and I am trying to figure out what is the issue. I understand it creates a bug-report and was able to extract it as txt form. Below are the error I found , if you do not mind

ericw_0-1697593428335.png

I saw the word' failed' and was confused. I noticed it was trying to locate P drive, which I do not have.  I am unsure whether it was trying to locate the file.

Appreciate any input. 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Been running AC24 for about 6 months last year and this year with the AUS 7000 build on a windows 10 machine never crashed so far.

Might have to go to tech support if you can’t get a AC Guru to help you out here ?

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mthd
Ace

Hi, please add your system info on your profile and your build number so someone can help you out. You may need to download the latest build of your version of Archicad ?

ericw
Contributor

Apologies.

I am using Dell Precision 5820

- Intel Xeon W-2123 

-  64 GB RAM

- 1 x 1 TB Nvme storage

- NVIDIA Geforce RTX 4070 12 GB display adapter 

( this card was installed to test. Previously using NVIDIA Quadro P2000, 5GB but the result was worse )

the Archicad 24 has updated to build 7000

I cant find any more build from it since the last update.

thanks

Eric

Solution

Been running AC24 for about 6 months last year and this year with the AUS 7000 build on a windows 10 machine never crashed so far.

Might have to go to tech support if you can’t get a AC Guru to help you out here ?