Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

List of improvements!!

Hi all,

Without knowing the list of improvements & bugs fixed in (AC 27 3001) ver. I feel I’m lost between the AC TP & the official release.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Technology-Preview/List-of-critical-known-issues-in-G...

So if anyone has a complementary part to this schedule pls inform us, thanks a lot.

AC 27 INT 5030/WIN 11
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB
4 REPLIES 4

Why no answer until now?

Are not there any changes between the two versions? I don't think so as you said in the schedule above that there're some issues gonna be fixed at the official release.

Ok thanks GS team.

AC 27 INT 5030/WIN 11

I don't think there is a list of what actually was fixed in the 'release' version (build 3001).

I assume that what was marked as "Planned for release in September"  in the list you linked to, was fixed in this release version - although I have not gone through and checked myself.

As release version (3001) is technically a 'new' version of Archicad and not an update, it does not have the list of fixes that the updates have.

Personally, I don't pay too much attention to those lists.

It is nice to know what the potential problems may be, and it is nice to know if they have been fixed.

But unless it is a problem that affects you, it shouldn't impact on your working with Archicad.

Take the current MEP problems.

I don't use it so I can happily work in 27 (not that I am yet).

To those that do use MEP, this is a major issue.

If you come across an issue that affects you and you think it is a bug, report it to your local support.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Thanks Barry for your reply.

As you said & repeated (It's nice to know)

But for me i must know the bugs & if it's fixed:

• Completely.
  • Partially.
  • Only there is a workaround and i must stay tuned until it's fixed.

I care for these issues as some community members are caring for adding new features and some are fighting for completing half backed tools so why not to ask for publishing the bugs we have in this current version and when it can be fixed, of course if it's fixed and as planned that's a good news.

Otherwise how i can say that (it's a known issue) or (it's a known issue and is fixed with update No....).

At all in future i won't pay more attention for what graphisoft publishes here or anywhere about the fixes or improvements.

Only that's it and if you have any issues go to your local support.

AC 27 INT 5030/WIN 11

For whom who concern.

Here's a tiny change was perfomed regarding the Design Option palette that is the blue check mark which identifies the active window you're working on either the main model or a design option as published in all Archicad 27 videos & (as was in 27 TP_2202 ver.) already changed (in 27_3001 ver.) to be a white pen (or pencil), that's FYI, thx.

Before:

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-05 at 10.35.56_96a66ed6.jpg

After:

Screenshot 2023-11-05 103354.png

AC 27 INT 5030/WIN 11