Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

CADIMAGE - KEYNOTE problem!

Anonymous
Not applicable
When trying to generate the keynote "SCHEDULE PER LAYOUT MODE", the schedule does NOT generate ALL the keynotes on that sheet.

Anyone familiar with this problem?

Please help. Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
You could try contacting cadimage directly

Stuart Morgan is the man at toolsupport@cadimagetools.com

HTH
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank Stuart for the contact. But we've actually tried to contact Stuart already but we have not heard back from him.

Was hoping someone has directly worked with this problem and been able to figure it out.

I'll keep crossing my fingers.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I always have hard time connecting them, that is why I stoped using all add-ons I bought from them. But still keeping the KEY NOTES since there is no equal, so I have deal with the situation.
Joseph
Anonymous
Not applicable
abong88-I'm just curious, do you have independant and element based keynotes in your "drawings/ views"? Do you have any keynotes placed on the layout itself? Can you tell if just the element based keynotes are scheduling and not the independant ones? or vis versa?
Tony Krepler
Participant
Hi,

I am Tony Krepler, Product manager of Cadimage Tools and if you do not get a reply to your support query, please send an email to me directly.

I am terribly sorry if we haven't got back to you about this problem. We received the same problem from several other users and we fixed the bug. We are planning to release a maintenance version in the next couple of days. Please check our downloads page by the end of the week.

Thanks,

Tony