Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

CE or lithuanian text problems in AC10

darius Caplinskas
Contributor
Hello,
I tried to find an answer in the forums but didn't succeed. My problem is that I cant write in Lithuanian language in the project info box, in navigator, zones names and so on. Its not possible to get any special character in fields, it doesn't shows even ? instead of these special character
Im using AC10 build 1188INT on MAC OSX on macbookPRO. The software is legal with the protection key. In system preferences under "international" the Lithuanian language is selected and placed on top of all others. Under format region Lithuania selected too. Input menu Lithuanian keyboard. So all the things that should impact the program is set up, but no results. By the way there is no problem to write in lithuanian language on the plan using text tool.
If im trying to write in Norwegian then its no problem.

Any help would be highly appreciated
PS Sorry for my bad english.
4 REPLIES 4
Lipi
Participant
Hello.

I have a similar problem. I'm using ArchiCad11 on Mac OS X 10.5.2, and I can't insert typical slovenian letters into Project Info Box.
All the international settings are set to Slovenian.

Please help, we just switched to Mac and I am fairly unfamiliar with the more advanced settings.
ArchiCad 22, Sweden
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
HP ZBook 15u / Intel Core i7 8:e gen. 8550U / 1.8 GHz (4 GHz) / 8 MB Cache
AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 / Intel HD Graphics 620, 2 GB
Gorazd
Enthusiast
There should not be any problem writing special CE characters on mac inside ArchiCAD. I am not 100% sure for Lithuanian, but here in Slovenia and also in Croatia everything works just fine. Be sure to have right unicode keyboard layout. Here is an example of slovenian letters (AC11 and leopard) in project info, navigator,... I just checked, and it works in AC10 too. I am not a mac expert, but on my MBP it just works.
------

Gorazd Rajh

From AC 6.5 onward, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11
Lipi
Participant
Gorazd, the Slovenian QWERTZ keyboard layout needs to be downloaded extra (http://www.slovenskipaket.info).
But that still doesn't solve that problem for me. I'll keep on looking. Thank you for your help.
ArchiCad 22, Sweden
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
HP ZBook 15u / Intel Core i7 8:e gen. 8550U / 1.8 GHz (4 GHz) / 8 MB Cache
AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 / Intel HD Graphics 620, 2 GB
Gorazd
Enthusiast
Lipi. Contact us at Pilon AEC mail (or 01 423 89 30) and we will try to help you. We are all using macs and we have no problems with this.
------

Gorazd Rajh

From AC 6.5 onward, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11