BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Can't install 1114 hotfix

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I've been having a couple of problems that i wanted to share.
The first one is the impossibility of installing the hotfix, not only the 1114 but anyone. As you might guess mine is an architectural version, I'm using Win Xp-64 bit but the weird thing is that a while ago i did install it and everything worked fine, but i had to uninstall it and then when i tried again with a new installation it didn't work. The thing is that when I install it says "Archicad installer can't find a previous installation of Archicad 11" or something like that in spanish, I try to locate it but when i place the right shortcut it says that still can't find it. I've looked for a couple of months for the solution but it just not working so I though you might help me.
The other thing is related with the Interactive training guide, it seems that Quicktime does not work well integrated with Archicad in the 64-bit, I believe I've seen that somewhere around but not sure.
So any guesses will be hugely appreciated, sorry to bother you and have a nice week you all.

Daniel
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am having the same problem...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello my fellow South American partner.
Yeah let's hope they can fix it, since in quite some time no one really has addressed a real answer to our claims.

Daniel Sáenz
Quito-Ecuador
Learn and get certified!