BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Extensions for ArchiCAD 8.1 SE

Sam Karli
Enthusiast
Are there any 3D extensions for the ArchiiCAD 8.1 SE? I trien GDL toolbox, but the 2.0 needs at least an AC 9, and the 1. is unavailable. The Archiforma is on the developers' site, but the download link doesn't work.

Does anyone know a free downloadable 3D extension?

Thanx in advance
GDL/Python/C++ dev
5 REPLIES 5
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
ArchiForma2 for sure worked with ArchiCAD SE. You could also freely use MaxonForm instead linking it with AC by add-on (only for 9 and 10) You could use 3dsImport.
GDLToolbox is for free now but only for version 9. If You write to Archidata maybe they give You version for 8.1 (?).
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
Sam Karli
Enthusiast
Archiforma cannot be downloadad: the linkis dead. I'll give a try with MaxonForm.

Thank You
GDL/Python/C++ dev
Sam Karli
Enthusiast
I've found a simple sollution: there is an extension called Profiler, and although it shipped with AC and installed, isn't loaded automatically. Loading of this extension solved the problem.
GDL/Python/C++ dev
Djordje
Ace
Sam wrote:
Archiforma cannot be downloadad: the linkis dead. I'll give a try with MaxonForm.

Thank You
I would contact Fabrizio about ArchiForma, and also ARCHIData about GDL Toolbox.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Sam Karli
Enthusiast
Djordje wrote:
I would contact Fabrizio about ArchiForma, and also ARCHIData about GDL Toolbox.
This would be a great help for me.

I am also thinking about upgrading my 8.1SE to 9SE, if exists, but so far here in Budapest, Hungary I don't know anything about newer SE editions and upgrading to them.
GDL/Python/C++ dev
Learn and get certified!