BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

HP Quadro FX 3500 - OpenGL Not Available

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have recently purchased 2, HP Quadro FX 3500 PCIe video cards from ebay to use in my new computer. I am using ArchiCAD v.11, and have tried both video cards on two different computers with Windows XP and Windows 7 on both computers. Problem is, the video cards install properly, but when I run ArchiCAD, I cannot select the OpenGL rendering engine. I have tried installing the cards individually, and in SLI configuration, with no change. Thing is, both computers see the two video cards, but neither of them will configure them to use SLI (even though the SLI cable is connected).

I've been thrashing at this since Christmas, and my wits are at an end. I've tried downloading the ArchiCAD 13 trial, and with the new version, the OpenGL works fine. The firmware of the cards (once again, HP Quadro FX 3500) is 5.71.22.60.07....

Is there anyone else in the world with the same troubles? I've tried several different driver versions, both from NVidia and HP, and every time, I cannot select the OpenGL rendering engine.

*** PLEASE HELP ***
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!