Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Intel® HD Graphics

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone had any experience with the new Intel chips with the built in Intel HD Graphics.
Will ArchiCAD run on these?
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was on a very tight budget and decided to go for decent RAM and decent processor. So my machine has one of these. I havenet found any problems but then I do very small models (only a single house) . GS dont recommend Intel HD graphics , but if your on a budget and dont do big models, I wouldnt let it stop me. (PS im still on Archicad 12!)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Lennox wrote:
I was on a very tight budget and decided to go for decent RAM and decent processor. So my machine has one of these. I havenet found any problems but then I do very small models (only a single house) . GS dont recommend Intel HD graphics , but if your on a budget and dont do big models, I wouldnt let it stop me. (PS im still on Archicad 12!)

HI, i have an Asus N53sm laptop with intel hd graphics integrated and a geforce GT nvidia 630 graphic card.Archicad doesn't like the intel graphics with any kind of project, small or big, it is flickering when i press right click and that is anoying.Please tell me if you know how can i resolve that problem. Thank you, Adrian.
Anonymous
Not applicable
"Adriantmk" wrote:
"Lennox" wrote:

HI, i have an Asus N53sm laptop with intel hd graphics integrated and a geforce GT nvidia 630 graphic card.Archicad doesn't like the intel graphics with any kind of project, small or big, it is flickering when i press right click and that is anoying.Please tell me if you know how can i resolve that problem. Thank you, Adrian.

I didn't have to anything different, it just works out of the box, as Ive said I only work with fairly small models. Sorry.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Lennox wrote:
Adriantmk wrote:
Lennox wrote:

I didn't have to anything different, it just works out of the box, as Ive said I only work with fairly small models. Sorry.
Thank you anyway. i will search some more .
Anonymous
Not applicable
In the NVIDIA Panel set ArchiCAD to work with NVIDIA graphic card and NOT with Intel HD!
Anonymous
Not applicable
andro55 wrote:
In the NVIDIA Panel set ArchiCAD to work with NVIDIA graphic card and NOT with Intel HD!
Hi, i already did that and it is not helping.there is something i am not doing right , and in the nvidia panel after i selected graphisoft archicad to run on high performance nvidia card it doens't change anything .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Adriantmk wrote:
andro55 wrote:
Hi, i already did that and it is not helping.there is something i am not doing right , and in the nvidia panel after i selected graphisoft archicad to run on high performance nvidia card it doens't change anything .
Bytheway if anyone have the same problem , i got an solution , worked for me, in the nvidia control panel leave the default setings at global setings, and set nvidia for archicad program and when open archicad right click on the shortcut and click open with graphic procesor INTEL and NOT nvidia.
The Intel will open archicad but nvidia will take it from there, it worked for me , and i hope it will help.Thank you.
aahatimo
Newcomer
any thought on the new mac mini w/ intel 4000 hd graphics, 2.3 or 2.6 quad core i7 and fusion drive for residential projects and ac v16? Thinking about getting one to eventually use for a server but may need it to get me by until new iMac comes out in dec. pretty good specs, wish it had more video horsepower. not sure what the 4000 hd specs are or if it works better than the 3000 hd.
tim hanagan
aaha! design studio durango, co
27" retina 5k iMac 4ghz i7 os 10.13.6 m395x 4 mb, 32gb ram, 512 gb ssd ac 22 current
15" retina mbp 2.6ghz 1mb 16gb ac 22 current[/size]