Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

slow sections and 3d process....urgent

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'm a newbie (hug me!) to the AC universe

but right after a mate of mine installed me the AC10 in my Mac, and thaught me the ropes with a project of his own( previously made), we noticed that when we tried to make a section ( I am portuguese so i don't know how this term is said exactly, but it is a vertical slice, a facade....) or a 3d view of the plants a window would pop up saying that it would take 25mins... the first try and then 18 mins... the second... I would like some help in dealing with this issue!

here are the specs wich can elucidate you:
PowerBook G4 15" - 1.67Ghz ; 1GB RAM; 80GB Hard-Drive - 50Gig already full:ATI 9700 128mb dedicated: did i mention i got norton for mac?

waiting for advice
Thanks
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
"Granville" wrote:
Ok, enough is enough.

GKMethy, you requested I contact my supplier, which has been to no avail.
So can you contact me directly please, so I can arrange for Head Office or whoever, to download the Archive File and see if they can determine what is wrong and how to fix it?

Yet another week goes by and not even an acknowledgement.

THERE IS A REAL PROBLEM HERE...
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Granville,

Both me and your reseller have contacted you right after your January 22 post, and your file has been sent to Budapest and has been investigated by Tech Support and a developer. May I suggest to take further communication off-public. Be assured that your problem is handled with priority.

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Anonymous
Not applicable
"gkmethy" wrote:
Granville,

Both me and your reseller have contacted you right after your January 22 post, and your file has been sent to Budapest and has been investigated by Tech Support and a developer. May I suggest to take further communication off-public. Be assured that your problem is handled with priority.

Greg

Greg. No record of above on my system, although did speak with Applecore subsequently.

Thank you for the investigation. I hope you soon find a simple explanation which re-enables my system. I am happy to communicate directly by email, skype or phone.