Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

ArchiCAD 13 Library

Anonymous
Not applicable
My school uses archiCAD 13 but I couldn't find the download on Graphisoft so i downloaded archCAD 14 and tried using the archiCAD 13 migration library, but I'm still being told ArchiCAD 13 library is missing and objects in my project aren't displaying. Is there anywhere I can download the archiCAD 13 library or ArchiCAD 13 itself?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
oh BTW it's the free education version...if that helps
Frank Beister
Advisor
Copy the library of your school on a stick or better save your project as PLA file at school (checkbox all library parts).
bim author since 1994 | bim manager since 2018 | author of selfGDL.de | openGDL | skewed archicad user hall of fame | author of bim-all-doors.gsm
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, that did the trick. When i'm taking it back to school can i still save it as an achive file? or do i have to save it as an archicad 13 file?
Anonymous
Not applicable
AC needs to find the library parts you are using. So they must be loaded in the library manager.
If you save it as an archive file, all used object are stored in this file (*.pla). When you check your library manager, you will see this archive file is used as library.
You should not continue saving back and forth as pla. Just save it as a solo project (*.pln) and load the AC 13 library at school again, replacing the archive file.