Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Archicad 9 GSM problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I open my libraries, i get this error message,"Pen number is less than 1 or greater than 255 at line 12 of file da_wniche_us_81.gsm". I never used the wall niche object so i don't know why its even saying i change the pen number for it. Can someone help me with this because it pops up everytime i go into my library.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
The underscores indicate that this is a macro (ie. it is being called by from another library part). It is possible that some setting was changed in the main part that is passing the bad value. This can be hard to track down since, while you can open the macro to check the code etc., this doesn't necessarily help and it can be difficult to tell which window (presumably it is a window) is calling the macro.

There are two fairly quick ways that may find the source of the problem. One is to look at the 3D view for missing parts. The other is to model parts of the building to zero in on where the error occurs (first half, then one quarter, an eighth, etc. until you've found it. Make sure that the you have the report option turned on in the imaging preferences in your work environment (and turn off the "Interrupt with Error Messages" if you haven't already).