Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Auditorium Seating

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone, I'm a student and new at archicad. I'm designing a small theater for a project. I am almost done, but I need to find an auditorium or theater like seating to place in the seating area. I have been searching through the forum messages for the past two weeks with no luck. Can someone please help me.
12 REPLIES 12
Andy Thomson
Advisor
Danny wrote:
I...Its called Foraform Furniture Library and is stored under the 'Furnishings' catagory. Once downloaded the seating can be found in the file 'Public Area'
Beware the foraform mastergdl - it creates a complete set of project attributes that may be a great source of misery for an office with tidy standards.
Andy Thomson, M.Arch, OAA, MRAIC
Director
Thomson Architecture, Inc.
Instructor/Lecturer, Toronto Metropolitan University Faculty of Engineering & Architectural Science
AC26/iMacPro/MPB Silicon M2Pro
andyro wrote:
Beware the foraform mastergdl - it creates a complete set of project attributes that may be a great source of misery for an office with tidy standards.
Yes -- this is a shame, as it's a very nice library...
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
Anonymous
Not applicable
I only used one type of seating from the library so thankfully I hav'nt come across this problem.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!