Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Can't find Jalousie Window library part

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm a student at a tech school, trying ArchiCAD out and i love it, except the difficulty in making or finding library parts. I don't speak or read any other languages, so i don't know how to access much of what is offered in the links. If anyone can help me... There's ALOT of these Jalousie windows here in south florida and I need to be able to show them on my drawings.

jalousie window.jpg
12 REPLIES 12
David Maudlin
Rockstar
maryastone wrote:
now i can't delete something i can't see...
Use Find & Select, Element Type is Object and Name contains object name (clicking on the arrow will bring up a list of the objects in the project).

I get the same macro error, the macros as missing.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, David... i can specify the element type as object, but I don't see an option for specifying a name...
Anonymous
Not applicable
i was able to select them with the object inventory and delete them...YEA!