cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Casement_a.gsm error

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please see attached image. I have a problem with objects calling the Casement_a.gsm object. More specific W Bottom Hung 10 and W2 Tilt-Turn 10. Both on Windows and OSX.
2D floor plan symbol is ok : error messages show up in 3D and section/elevation. In certain cases ArchiCAD shuts down.

Anyone familiar with the 3D script at line 1175 (OSX) or 1167 (WIN)?

I’m using the AC libraries 10 latest update from graphisoft.

Afbeelding 8.png
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
I think that's caused when you set a parameter to 0 that cannot be, causing some shape to not be possible.

The best test is usually to reset the object to its defaults and see if the error goes away.

The objects are usually not very good at catching errors 😞
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
And is there a quickeasy way to re-set the object to it's defaults?

(I run into this problem often, and don't know where I threw the object off with a bad parameter)
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Michael wrote:
And is there a quickeasy way to re-set the object to it's defaults?
Michael:

Yes. Select the object and open its dialog box. Select another object in the lower left pane, then select the original object. All the parameters will be reset to their original values, all of them, so make note of any values you want to retain from the modified object so you can reenter them.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14