cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Door Leaf Material

JGoode
Expert
Hello,

When creating a custom door leaf, is it possible to be able to change the material in the door object?

Thanks
ArchiCAD 23

Windows 10
1 REPLY 1
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
In our local library this is not possible and as far as I know it is just a translation of Graphisoft parts in this regards.

I've set up a parameter in the custom leaf that I call in the 3D script to change material and if I have the same leaf used with different colours, I need to save out several versions.

I did make a 'wish' for the call statement to pick up the leaf surface parameter for the 'default' material of a saved object. We actually had this functionality in the local NL library for a while. It changed when they switched over to using the Graphisoft parts, I think.

It's not very difficult to map the leaf parameter from the door to the called custom leaf, but at the moment, the parameter is just not set up in the call statement.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5