Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Door & Window Warnings

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a Marquee in the plan view. If the Marquee is viewed in the 3D window the D1 10 Door creates a strange plane (Maybe the Threshold). Opening the Door settings and having the preview option to plan view (top button) I also get this error/Warning:

"Pen number is less than 1 or greater than 255 at line 1072 in the 2D script of the file wa_trim_us_10.gsm."

If continue is selected the same warning at Lines 2895 & 2922 appears.

For the windows in the project I get a similar error/Warning except it is at Lines 1358, 1452 & 1487.

Possible two separate matters. Any help would be appreciated.

Door in Marquee.JPG
4 REPLIES 4
rjwilden
Booster
This happens periodically with me, last time it was a truss object that caused it. Generally I do a rebuild and it goes away.

Richard.
Richard Wilden Design. Ltd
Dunedin, New Zealand.
Imac 27" i9 3.6GHz; 32GB Ram Mac OS 11.3
Archicad V23:V24
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jay wrote:
"Pen number is less than 1 or greater than 255 at line 1072 in the 2D script of the file wa_trim_us_10.gsm."
Probably you have defined some fill colors as "-1" (drawing backgroud color).
The pen -1 works only for background colors.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, for the doors, I did find one 2D fill pattern & one 3D fill pattern that where set to -1 (Window Background). Changing them to pen 91 (White for me), did not resolve the problem.

The Windows had only the 2D fill that was set to -1. Changing it also to pen 91 did not fix the windows either.
Fill Greater than Zero.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable
I mean there might be some 2d line or fill pen (not fill background pen) with the -1 pen...
For example, I managed to replicate the issue by setting the "swing pen 2d" to -1.
Check any pen set to -1 and change it to a different one.