Many times textures and imported objects get added to the Embedded Library. To make sure that this content can be used in the future, it is recommended that it be exported to an office library. Follow the steps below to go this.
Note: Objects that are imported with textures (i.e. SketchUp files) will need those textures exported along with it. If they are not included, they may not display correctly.
1. Go to File > Library Manager.
2. Click on the Embedded Library tab.
3. Select the content to export and click on the Export button.
4. Choose a location to save the content and click Export.
5. Click OK to exit the Library Manager.