Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Free ArchiCAD-Talk Libraries

giza
Booster
just a test if i can make an topic as Announcement although i as I know i must have admin privileges for that,

Just as information this thread is for submitting custom made GDL objects that u don't mind sharing so plz post them!!:)
Gezim Radoniqi | Architect | BIM Manager @ 4MGroup
ArchiCAD user since version 6
AMD Ryzen 3950X CPU, 64 GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12GB
67 REPLIES 67
Djordje
Ace
Another zone stamp:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=46704#46704

By Jay Rennemayer
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is a modification to the car space object. Now 3d and can be tilted.
Anonymous
Not applicable
giza wrote:
Thanks Djordje,

this is a simple 2D object that might be useful when drawing in AC to have an idea about the size your project will require on printed output, it is based on ISO formats (A0, A1, A2, A3, A4) on deferent scales (1:10, 1:50, 1:100, 1:200, 1:500), i kinda made this object the hard way but it works hope someone will need it.
how can i open this file in archicad 8?
Djordje
Ace
Ivory wrote:
You can not, unless Giza re-compiles it in 8 or sends the script.

Try to make your own, as explained by Peter Devlin here:

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=47829#47829
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
This is a Zone I have modified to input the Occupant Load Factor and get the Occupant load out. Please feel free to improve on it specially to get the decimals out of the area square footage and converting the perimeter to read as Ft-In fraction.
Thanks,
Joseph Harouni
Frank Beister
Advisor
Here is an improvement of the AC 9 FT-Marker, which is shipped with the the standard german library.

1. The UI-Interface works now on Mac (all texts are visible).

2. I have changed the marker forms a bit. "Rechteck" (rectangle) is now "Quadrat" (square), how it comes up graphical. "Minimaler Keis" and "Minimales Rechteck" have been added as minimal fitting circle and square around the ID-Text.

3. I have added a free text with moveable hotspots and free rotation. You can enter a custom text for describing the WiDo-Type. The font settings are not available in the UI yet. You have to change them in the normal parameter list.

The ZIP contains just the raw GSM. The depending macros you have to take from the original library
bim author since 1994 | bim manager since 2018 | author of selfGDL.de | openGDL | skewed archicad user hall of fame | author of bim-all-doors.gsm
Anonymous
Not applicable
Maurice, the parking library part works ok, but does come up with a question when you use it;

"scale 50 text off var 0"

usually click stop and it runs ok, can you perhaps look into this.

the other reason for replying is that we have found contractors take car park mark literally on a site plan, so if it shows continuous marking out paint lines then that is what you get and pay for £££.

Is it possible to have a choice of marker such as the short T shape and L shape paint boundary as this is much cheaper for the client
giza
Booster
Ivory wrote:
giza wrote:
Thanks Djordje,

this is a simple 2D object that might be useful when drawing in AC to have an idea about the size your project will require on printed output, it is based on ISO formats (A0, A1, A2, A3, A4) on deferent scales (1:10, 1:50, 1:100, 1:200, 1:500), i kinda made this object the hard way but it works hope someone will need it.
in windows xp when you right click the properties of the xxx.gsm file you can copy all 2d and 3d scripts and paste them in your ac 8 object file and do some minor adjustments
Gezim Radoniqi | Architect | BIM Manager @ 4MGroup
ArchiCAD user since version 6
AMD Ryzen 3950X CPU, 64 GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is free demonstrative version.
Full version is also available on objectsonline.com. See category 'Construction Elements'.
18 different shapes are available (rectangular,E-beam,H-beam,ellipse,pipes,etc.).
(just 2 beam types are available is this demo version).
Angle to -X--Y- plane within 0-90°.
Dimensions to legs, flanges.
Opportunity to see preliminary load accounting in 2D.
14 load types including beams with 2 supports, consoles, concentrated loads, distributed
and uniformly distributed loads.
(Just one load type available in this demo version).
4 beam materials for load accounting -
steel, oak,pine, aluminium. Showing beam deflection.
If load accounting in 2D is off the usual 2D view (rectangular) will be
generated in 2D.
Thumbnails macros files beam_1_sect.jpg (39 kb) and
beam_load.jpg (58 kb) should be loaded in any active
ArchiCAD libraries to correct work. Both files are enclosed.
Friendly interface script. To use with ArchiCAD 7.0.
fuzzytnth3
Booster
Hate to be picky but isn't that advertising a product and should therefore be posted in the Adverts section?

As for the object on the default UI panel you have a button labelled Dates for Accounting which doesn't make any sense to me I think it should be labelled say Loading Data or something like that.

The second UI panel which displays the loading settings doesn't display to well on my Mac, I've attached a screenshot.
beamprob.jpg
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics