cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

GDL objects not showning

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I have created some GDL objects and placed them in different folders in our office library. However, when I load the library into the project and look at it only one folder shows up. Is there a trick to getting everything to show. AC11, winxp
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
BAYHAUS wrote:
Hi, I have created some GDL objects and placed them in different folders in our office library. However, when I load the library into the project and look at it only one folder shows up. Is there a trick to getting everything to show. AC11, winxp
If you load a folder, all files and sub-folders within the folder will be loaded. Perhaps you are not explained everything? I can take a look if you attached a screenshot of your loaded libraries dialogue and a explanation of the folders.