cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Goodies 4204

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

my Archicad version is 4204, while my Goodies version is 3271. Can the Goodies be upgraded? Has an upgraded Goodies library benn released?

Thank you
10 REPLIES 10
Karl Ottenstein
Generally, the Goodies, and all other Graphisoft add-ons/plug-ins, are updated during the hotfix process... if they are installed. If you download and install after the hotfix, the updated ones should be on the download site - but if not due to an oversight, try applying the hotfix again.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl ,

I tried what you suggested but nothing happened. So I uninstalled Archicad, reinstalled it to version 3271 and downloaded the Accessories goodie from the Graphisoft site installed it and .........still no joy. What is weird is that althought the goodie is listed as installed in the Add on manager, when you go to the Design Extras > Accessories and whatever you choose from Roof Slab or Wall, nothing shows up
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

What is the actual problem?

Did you first choose a slab or roof from the floor plan and then went to accessories menu and nothing shows up?

Have you successfully used accessories before with AC14?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Juha,

No matter what I choose, nothing shows up in the library, although the add on is listed as installed. I can't recall when exactly was the last time I used the accessories. Bearing in mind that yesterday I reinstalled AC14, and its build number was the same as the addon number, and still nothing showed up, is weird to say the least.
Anonymous
Not applicable
The trouble with the Accessories goodie got me thinking about how AC handles addons. For instance having the Check Doubles goody will show you double library parts at start up. Logically this means that by uninstalling it, it will be removed from the addon list and this checking-doubles step will be skipped at the next start up. In my case despite removal, doubles are still shown at startup.
Barry Kelly
Zoltar,
You may have the Accessories add-on installed but do you also have the Accessories library parts loaded.
Without thes the add-on can't do anything.

Also I have never known the check doubles add-on to check for doubles at startup - maybe I am missing something.
I have only had it check when I manually tell it to.

I just re-read your post and you mention double "library parts".
This is a function of the Library Manager and is not controlled by the add-on.
The Library Manager is telling you that you have two or more libraries loaded with the same library parts in them.
Or maybe you have duplicate files within the one library.
Clicking on the "info" button should give you more details.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry,

doesn't installing the Accessories addon include it's library also?
Barry Kelly
The download will install the accessories library in your Archicad program folder in a folder called "Accessories L:ibrary".
So you will need to tell Archicad to load this library.

Or you can move the accessories library into the Archicad Library folder if that is the folder you are loading for your standard library.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry,

did as you suggested and libraries load up apart for an error in line1 of the 2d script of the corrugated sheet macro.gsm. Since I cannot place the object to open it, how can I edit it's script?