Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Hatching in floor plan and section

archanom
Booster

Hello.  I have my new walls and elements in the renovation tool set to a hatch.  However,  I would like to see hatching of walls in floor plan, but not in section.  Is there a way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

You can have a different graphic override in every single plan in the view map, either in plan, section, elevation and or 3d view. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jl_lt
Ace

Hi, you can create a graphic override that has the fill of selected elements with any color and fill (hatch) you need.

Hmmm.  Well, I am not sure how to make a wall show differently in plan vs. section.  When I do a graphic override it effects both the plan and the section.

Solution

You can have a different graphic override in every single plan in the view map, either in plan, section, elevation and or 3d view. 

Thanks.  I hadn't worked with graphic overrides really.  I finally figured out the combination and that worked.  Thanks again.

Great!! it also took me a while to figure Graphic overrides out, but they work like a marvel.  Best of lucks!