cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

How to use custom pictures in archicad library tree bitmap

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Finding it difficult to use custom pictures in the ArchiCAD Library's tree bitmap pictures. How do i create a bitmap of my desired image? I have a 2d image of a tree.... Do i need to save it in any specific location in order to use it in Archicad Library as a bitmap
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Aakanksha wrote:
Do i need to save it in any specific location in order to use it in Archicad Library as a bitmap
Aakanksha Kale:

The file does not need to be in a specific location, but it does need to be in one of the loaded libraries for the project. If you add the file after the project has been opened, then reload the libraries in order to use it.

HTH

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14