cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Installing libraries

Karinushka
Participant

Hello!
Could you help with my question, please?

I need to install some libraries in one program - North American, and International. How can I do this, I can't figure it out.
Where can I download them from?

2 REPLIES 2

If you load two full Archicad Libraries from different localisations you will be presented with a constant error for duplicate library parts. You should only load one Archicad Library at a time. I assume there are some objects in one or the other that you use and are not available in both localised libraries? You could embed the objects in to your file from the localised Library that has them and then just load the other full library in. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.1
macOS Sonoma (14.5)
Barry Kelly

@Karinushka wrote:

Where can I download them from?

You simply need to download and install each language version of Archicad to get the libraries.

You will need to install them to different working program folders which you can do as you install, or simply re-name the program folder after you install that version.

You may not be able to run each language version with the license you have (although USA and INT should be fine), but once installed, you will have access to the libraries.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11