Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Library Part was not converted properly

Anonymous
Not applicable
We recently upgraded to AC16 and have since started getting two error messages when a view (elevation, section, detail, etc) regenerates. The two error messages are:

Library part was not converted properly

Cant find Macro: da_oplines_10, called at line 46 in the 3D script of file dp_storefront_panels_10.gsm.

Can someone help us track down a way to resolve these errors? Other forum posts seem related but we are having trouble applying them to our specific situation.
3 REPLIES 3
Jochen Suehlo
Advisor
I would try to load the migration libray 10 for AC 16.
If this does not help, try to find the file "da_oplines_10" on your hard disk and load it to your library.
I think both errors have to do with the missing macro file.
Jochen Suehlo . AC12-27 . MAC OSX 14.4 . WIN11
GDL object creation: b-prisma.de
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much Joachim! I will let you know how that goes.
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Joachim wrote:
If this does not help, try to find the file "da_oplines_10" on your hard disk and load it to your library.
The ArchiCAD 10 Object Library 10 for USA is an .lcf file, so must be extracted (Extract a Container... command) to access single files or search for single files. Loading the ArchiCAD Library 10 Subset in the ArchiCAD Migration Libraries folder should be your 1st option.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14