Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Multi-Sash Windows

can someone tell me what the new multi-sash windows objects - horizontal and vertical - are called. They're not leaping out from the directory at me.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.6
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
It appears (?) that these windows may only be available in the INT library.

Some confusion over this as a 'new feature' vs who will actually see it in their library... maybe GS can respond.

The description seems (?) to be only in the (online) Help Center content for the INT version:
http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/archicad-18-int-reference-guide/archicad-18-new-features-guide/libr...

The USA/NA 18 Refererence Guide PDF does show these Multi-Sash Windows on page 114... and unlike, e.g., the "New Sectional Doors" on page 113 that are tagged in italics as "selected markets only"... the multi-sash windows don't have a disclaimer.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Karl, you're right. Multi Sash Windows (horizontal and Vertical) are an INT item. Downloaded that and am looking for other items that might also be of use here in NORTH AMERICA (aka USA).

I hope this is an oversight and that we might see this bundled into a future USA fix.

Please!
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.6
Eduardo Rolon
Not an oversight, still disappointed that they were excluded due to US Library limitations.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator