Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

NCS Drawing Title 2 13 - Link width to - Title Texts

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was wondering if there was a way to reduce the line after the title text.
It seems to be a standard length after all the titles of my placed drawing in the layout book. I would like to make it shorter. I can't find any more options to manipulate it in the title parameters so it must be a GDL thing. If someone knows what to change it would be most helpful.

NCS Drawing Title 2 13

I already have my set to: Link Width to - Title Texts

Title Length.png
9 REPLIES 9
Erika Epstein
Booster
If you set it to Length parameter instead you can define the length of the line.
title length parameter.jpg
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
I spend a lot of time manipulating the length of these lines for each title. I usually have it set to "length parameter" and recently just discovered the option to set it to "title text." I figured "title text" would make it just long enough to fit under the title text as the name suggests, but it seems to go to some arbitrary length regardless of the title length.

What gives??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not to sound like a complete idiot, but is the NCS Drawing Title 2 13 found in the Archicad native library?

Thanks and sorry for bumping an old topic.
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Rian:

It is in the Object Library 13.lcf of the US version, I don't know about other versions.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David, although I still can't find it if it is in the default library of AC13.
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Rian:

It might not be included in the Library that comes with your version of ArchiCAD (mine is US version). If you post the language/county version of your ArchiCAD (check License Information...) someone else with the same version might be able to confirm.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David,

Here is the information. Checked with others, I think it is not available in the International version.

Version: 13.0.0
Build Number: 3000
Language Version: English (International)
Library Build Number: 3000
License Type: Commercial

If anyone knows where I can acquire this title block, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Rod Jurich
Contributor
Rian wrote:
/........
If anyone knows where I can acquire this title block, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Rian, attached find USA Marker Symbols with the Marker Macro 13 folder enclosed.
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks a lot Rod, that was extremely helpful.